- Press seminar introduces “Vietnam sea and islands culture and tourism week 2014”
- Activities held in “National Solidarity – Vietnamese Cultural Heritage” Week
- Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism: Honouring some War Invalids and Martyrs
- Vietnamese ethnic culture-tourism village to open
- A summary of the Minister about 2011 tasks in a Management Board of a village of Culture and Toursim in Vietnam
The event aims to introduce gastronomy culture as well as festivals an specific customs of ethnic minority groups; contribute to preserving and promoting traditional culture values; promote cooperation among ethnic minority groups; and attract more tourists to the village.
It is drawing the participation of nearly 100 people from 11 ethnic groups from nationwide, and artists from Vietnam Tuong Theatre, Vietnam Circus Federation, and the Vietnam National Puppetry Theatre.
The highlight of the event is the kermis at mountainous area in the new year, which is imbued with cultural identities of northeastern and northwestern region.
In addition, there will be folk performance to welcome the new year of ethnic artistic troupe from Ha Giang, Son La, Dien Bien and Cao Bang provinces; folk games; introduction of the arts of creating patterns on traditional clothes of Mong ethnic group; reinstatement of a festival of La Chi ethnic minority group in Ha Giang province; rice cooking contest of Thai ethnic group in Son La province.
Especially during weekends, there will be art performances by the Vietnam Tuong Theatre; puppetry performances by the Vietnam National Puppetry Theatre; circus to welcome new year by the Vietnam Circus Federation./.
Traditional foods introduced at Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism have 200 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at 2017-12-07 01:59:40. This is cached page on Viet Maz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.